OWN YOUR LIFE
OWN YOUR CAREER
OWN YOUR FIRM
Sparks Grove is an experience design and marketing agency and division of North Highland, an employee-owned consulting firm. Our immensely talented team of innovative thinkers, conceptual strategists and creative minds solves the world's most complex business problems for the world’s leading brands. The creativity of a world-class agency combined with the insightfulness of a leading strategy firm creates powerful and innovative solutions for our clients.
- Support our creative team and client’s needs with design and print production work
- Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production
- Work within strict brand guidelines which require a keen eye for detail
- Work with the creative team to execute viable creative concepts that are on strategy and within scope
- Balance priorities and projects in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to take direction and extend into various creative solutions including identity, multi-page layout, presentations, multi media advertising and additional creative assets
- Optimize web graphics
- Strong Ideation, Design & Critical thinking to produce new ideas and concepts
- Please include link to your on-line portfolio on your resume.
Please note Online portfolio is required. Please provide a url to your work samples on your resume. PDF documents do not translate well into our applicant tracking system, so please provide a word document version of your resume for our system.
- 3+ years of experience as a production artist and designer
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite and print software
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong understanding of graphic design principles, methods and practices, as well as all phases of design, production, and delivery for digital and print marketing/corporate materials.
- A portfolio that demonstrates superior creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, customer-focused and passionate about detail and design
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong understanding of design principles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design from an accredited college/university, equivalent Design Certificate from an accredited portfolio school, or equivalent professional experience
- Strong print production knowledge
- Proven success delivering solutions in a complex, rapidly changing environment
- Print and digital brand experience
- Excellent organization skills
- Experience collaborating with creative talent and technology team
- Superior verbal and writing skills to communicate design principles
- Animation and/or prototyping skills
- Professional certifications are advantageous
With the right team we can solve any marketing challenge. We intentionally attract and recruit people with diverse talents and experiences. We then unite our team around shared values and a passion for solving complex problems. This passion extends to all that we do – personally, professionally and in the communities in which we live.
Sparks Grove is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.