CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland has a mantra: Unleash Potential Together. For our clients, it means we challenge thinking and build capabilities, so that after each engagement, they are left stronger and inspired to do more. With our colleagues, it means fostering an environment where bringing, shaping, growing and sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged—it’s expected. And within our communities, it means we give of our skills, time and passion to make them more prosperous.
Director Technology, Application Architecture
Relocation: We are open to candidates interested in relocation to Atlanta.
Why we love our firm
- Interesting technical challenges primarily in new, custom development
- Working with large clients and large budgets
- Wide variety of stacks and challenges ... comes with consulting projects
- Stability of a large company combined with direct impact on clients and solutions.
- Collaboration with diverse teams, e.g. UX, Data & Analytics, and Strategy
- Flexible PTO program
The exciting work you'll get to do with North Highland will:
- Foster a high quality human experience for our team through effective coaching, mentoring, development of career paths, and modeling superior management and leadership skills
- Continue to build the team’s amazing capabilities through development and management of training plans, hands on skill development, paired project work and project reviews
- Show a bias to action through high quality work delivered on time and on budget to our clients
- Creatively collaborate with our client account teams to grow existing and build new client relationships with some of the most exciting brands in the world
- Be part of the global thought leadership team on agile, digital transformation, cloud technology and software engineering
- Help lead and develop the Application Engineering team
- Design and provide application technology solutions, architectures, and development approaches
The amazing person we need will have:
Significant knowledge and experience with the modern technology landscape including:
- The principles and execution of enterprise architecture in a complex client environment involving hybrid deployment of systems both on-premise and in the cloud
- Experience consulting internal or external customers on technology solutions and process to solve business challenges or to meet opportunities
- The design, development and deployment of systems in either AWS, GCP or Azure cloud platforms
- An agile skill set that allows you to function in agile teams and coach clients and teammates new to agile delivery models
- Experience driving and delivering architectural change in medium to large enterprises
- Strong familiarity with end-to-end software including backend data layer, application layer, web layer, interface layer, reporting layer, etc.
- Strong presentation skills in presenting complex topics to large audiences and C-Level executives
- Enterprise experience – leading the tech part of $1MM + projects
- Sales experience, specifically solution engineering, estimating, and proposal writing
- A well-articulated sense of purpose and vision for your life and career
- A commitment to a lifetime of learning and growth
- And, of course, we’d expect an undergraduate degree from an accredited college/university
It would also be great if you:
- Have experience working with clients in Retail, Financial Services, and/or Public Sector industries
- Have the ability to travel freely when needed, throughout the US
- Interset in attending a client functions, social events and internal North Highland initiatives
- Have an advanced degree from an accredited college/university
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (www.cordenceworldwide.com), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Work Address: 3333 Piedmont Road NE, Suite 1000, Atlanta, GA 30305