OWN YOUR LIFE
OWN YOUR CAREER
OWN YOUR FIRM
Sparks Grove is an experience design and marketing agency and division of North Highland, an employee-owned consulting firm. Our immensely talented team of innovative thinkers, conceptual strategists and creative minds solves the world's most complex business problems for the world’s leading brands. The creativity of a world-class agency combined with the insightfulness of a leading strategy firm creates powerful and innovative solutions for our clients.
We work with some of the largest brands on the planet – doing everything from growth strategy, to the next big idea, to designing their next great experience. This is not a cookie cutter role. We need you to be lead a team, collaborating with marketing strategy, creative, user experience and technology folks and – most importantly – our clients, to create some amazing work. You’ll work across all mediums. You’ll never do the same thing and you’ll have to get comfortable with being slightly uncomfortable.
Director/Senior Managers lead account relationships and teams to design, develop and deploy break through marketing and customer experience strategies and initiatives for our clients.
- Partner with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, craft appropriate strategies, and identify/implement and successfully manage the execution of the plan
- Gather and analyze customer and stakeholder feedback to develop insights and strategic recommendations
- Identify key opportunities/leverage points for improving our client’s customer experience and building customer loyalty
- Design, lead and interpret market insights, both through qualitative and quantitative approaches (turning “data” into actionable insights)
- Be a thought leader regarding the latest business, digital and technology trends and innovations and contribute to ongoing thought leadership and perspective
- Plan and lead the execution of marketing and customer experience (CX) strategies to drive client business growth
- Analyze marketing and CX processes and operations to identify opportunities for improving effectiveness, including defining organizational structure and processes
- Lead and mentor cross-functional team members to successfully manage initiatives to achieve desired outcomes. This will include, but not limited to ensuring all key levers, business indicators and risks are identified and all contingencies are put in place to address the situations as they arise throughout the project life cycle.
- Work with other leaders and stakeholders of the firm to grow our divisional capabilities and help grow client relationships
- Work with other Nashville leaders and stakeholders of the firm to continuously identify spaces where Sparks Grove can add value to clients, and help scope related initiatives, projects, and deliverables
- 8 to 10+ years of strategic and/or digital marketing, management consulting, advisory, professional services and/or Big 4 consulting experience
- Expertise in the digital space; including contemporary marketing approaches
- Relevant business experience working in fast paced complex environments and/or complex user experience
- A demonstrated ability to partner, collaborate with and lead a diverse range of resources and personalities with distinct perspectives
- Strong facilitation, team building and relationship management skills
- World-class marketing and problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Bachelor's Degree from leading college/university, Masters preferred
- Ambition to build a powerful and compelling local office presence, high performing team dynamic and successful career with our firm.
- History of fast-track career progression
- Healthcare industry knowledge strongly preferred
- A demonstrated ability to partner with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, craft appropriate strategies, and identify/implement efforts to help achieve client goals
- Strong team building and relationship management skills as well as providing leadership and direction to team members for all aspects of client deliverables
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to drive interpersonal influence and relationship building through communications
- Ability to lead existing client engagements; grow the scope of and size of retained accounts
- Ability to lead and create strategies for integrated marketing and creative communication plans across all channels
- Ability to confidently and comfortably interact with all levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and a sense of humor
You must live or be willing to relocate to the Nashville area.
With the right team we can solve any marketing challenge. We intentionally attract and recruit people with diverse talents and experiences. We then unite our team around shared values and a passion for solving complex problems. This passion extends to all that we do – personally, professionally and in the communities in which we live.
Sparks Grove is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.