CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
Sparks Grove has a mantra: Unleash Potential Together. For our clients, it means we challenge thinking and build capabilities, so that after each engagement, they are left stronger and inspired to do more. With our colleagues, it means fostering an environment where bringing, shaping, growing and sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged—it’s expected. And within our communities, it means we give of our skills, time and passion to make them more prosperous.
The Marketing Strategy Senior Manager (Insights & Digital) role will be responsible for:
- Senior Managers fill the role of Project Team Member, Project Manager
- Partnering with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, craft appropriate strategies, and identify/implement efforts to help achieve client goals
- Designing and conducting primary research for projects with partnership/oversight from the Insights & Strategy practice lead. Example responsibilities include:
- Determining when and how to use different market research methodologies (both qualitative and quantitative)
- Designing research plan, writing qualitative discussion guides, conducting qualitative research (one-on-one interviews, focus groups, ethnographies, etc.)
- Overseeing partners in the fielding and analysis of quantitative research
- Identifying and synthesizing key insights from research into a concise story for the client
- Conducting secondary research to glean relevant insights from both qualitative and quantitative data sources
- Developing insights-based, comprehensive marketing strategies. For example:
- Weaving together insights from numerous sources (e.g. secondary research, primary research, etc.) to tell a concise and meaningful story to the client
- Identifying and applying strategic frameworks to communicate client recommendations
- Planning and leading the execution of marketing tactics in-line with defined strategies. For example:
- Writing briefs to explain the objective, strategic role and guidelines for the Creative Team to develop Marketing tactics
- Analyzing marketing processes and operations to identify opportunities for improving marketing effectiveness, including defining marketing organizational structure and processes
- Leading and directing cross-functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of schedule, budget, and scope
- Assuming responsibility for all aspects of the project life cycle including: project proposals and business cases; charters, plans, resourcing, and budgets; financial reporting, status reports; issue management and risk mitigation; communication plans; delivery and project close out
- Working collaboratively with agency team members and identifying and managing external creative and technology partners to produce compelling and results-oriented deliverables
- 10+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional services and/or Big 4 consulting experience
- Expertise in the digital space/insights and analytics
- Relevant business experience working as a management, business or marketing consultant and/or working extensively with, an interactive or integrated agency
- A demonstrated ability to partner, collaborate with and lead a diverse range of resources and personalities with distinct perspectives
- Strong critical thinking, data analysis and synthesis skills
- Strong presentation development and storytelling skills
- Strong facilitation, team building and relationship management skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university
- MBA or Masters Degree in Marketing Research is preferred but not a requirement
- Experience designing and executing Marketing research
- Experience in Innovation and/or Customer Experience Strategy
- Expertise in the digital space
- A demonstrated ability to partner with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, craft appropriate strategies, and identify/implement efforts to help achieve client goals
- Strong team building and relationship management skills as well as providing leadership and direction to team members for all aspects of client deliverables
- High attention to detail through proofing, follow through and scheduling
- Schedule work and balance priorities for efficient workflow
- Ability to lead existing client sales opportunities; grow the scope of and size of retained accounts
- Leadership of agency, creative, consulting and technology teams to deliver impactful results
- Create strategies for integrated marketing plans in both traditional and digital media
- Experience overseeing campaign project timelines and other related work streams
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and a sense of humor
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (www.cordenceworldwide.com), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.