CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland has a mantra: Unleash Potential Together. For our clients, it means we challenge thinking and build capabilities, so that after each engagement, they are left stronger and inspired to do more. With our colleagues, it means fostering an environment where bringing, shaping, growing and sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged—it’s expected. And within our communities, it means we give of our skills, time and passion to make them more prosperous.
Managers fill the role of Project Team Member or Project Manager
- Planning and guiding large or complex projects
- Focus on developing deep skills in one or more of the three following areas: management of projects and people, business development (structures/finalizes project and proposal with team) and subject matter knowledge in a specialized area
- Ability to perform project staffing, invoicing, budgeting, profitability analysis processes as well as contact and opportunity/funnel management
- Developing partnership relationships with senior level client personnel
- Preparing and coordinating development of quality deliverables
- Developing professional network through association memberships, speaking and writing engagements and community activities
- 8+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional services and/or Big 4 consulting experience
- 4+ years of strategy experience for Manager
- Must have experience working with Health Systems or Hospitals delivering value based strategies
- Proposal development experience including the ability to effectively sell business solutions to clients
- Running projects and managing teams; and delivery experience driving business requirements
- Identifying gaps and omissions, and designing solutions
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university in the workplace
- MBA required
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (www.cordenceworldwide.com), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Experience with Payer market preferred
- Demonstrated track record of successful ability to manage large and complex consulting engagements; including a role in managing and interfacing with senior level client executives
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients and within the company; can build consensus and achieve goals through influence
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills with professional staff, senior level executives and the community at large
- Creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.