OWN YOUR LIFE
OWN YOUR CAREER
OWN YOUR FIRM
Sparks Grove is an experience design firm and a division of management consulting firm North Highland. We help our clients design and build experiences that solve business challenges. We believe every business challenge is ultimately a human one. And that a great experience, one that simply connects to a person’s reason, emotion, and purpose, will reward a smart brand. We root our experiences in sound strategy and insights. We design them to be beautiful and inspiring. We execute them across digital, environmental, transactional, and communication platforms.
Our firm is staffed with an intentional diversity – of people, experiences, and roles. We collaborate and iterate against big problems with creative thinking, planning, and execution. We work with our clients, not for them. We are here for their long-term benefit.
We are looking for solultion architects for both full time salaried positions, short term contracts and contract to perm positions.
- The Sparks Grove Technical Solution Architect leads the technology track (development) of digital solutions and is responsible for the following:
- Working with the digital lead, client service lead, and digital producer to integrate the project technology solution into the overall project digital solution
- Establishing the technology strategy and plan for digital projects and managing developers day-to-day to execute the strategy and plan
- Working with the technology director to develop and support the technology competency’s goals and plan, including focusing on an aspect of digital technology and building a center of excellence
- 8+ years as a digital developer or architect
- 3+ years of experience as an enterprise-level technical architect
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering/computer science or a computer-related degree from an accredited college/university
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Developing with architecture patterns, such as MVC or MVVP (this is not an exhaustive list of acceptable skills)
- Developing with database architecture and technology, such as MySQL, MS SQL, MongoDB, or PostgreSQL (this is not an exhaustive list of acceptable skills)
- Developing with languages, such as Java, .NET, Ruby, Python, or PHP (this is not an exhaustive list of acceptable skills)
- Developing with frameworks, such as Rails, CodeIgniter, Struts, or Spring (this is not an exhaustive list of acceptable skills)
- Integrating with applications and ways to transfer data, such as REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, or XSLT (this is not an exhaustive list of acceptable skills)
- Developing mobile or tablet applications
- Rapid prototyping
- Working in a digital agency culture/environment
With the right team we can solve any marketing challenge. We intentionally attract and recruit people with diverse talents and experiences. We then unite our team around shared values and a passion for solving complex problems. This passion extends to all that we do – personally, professionally and in the communities in which we live.
Sparks Grove is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.